The future is now.

The future is now.
Click on picture for link to Website.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Find who your representatives are and their contact info.

 Perplexing to say the least:
     How can 8th graders excel or improve in the reading and writing of expository - facts & research,  which is half the STAAR test as well,  if our databases are being taken away by the state government next year?!

Please join the fight to retain our databases and our entire budget for technology!  Call, write an email, or letter to your state representatives, congressman and the governor.
Find out who your representatives are and their contact info. at:

The link is:  http://www.fyi.legis.state.tx.us/




In Germany, they came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist;

And then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist;

And then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew;

By the time they came for me, there was no one left to speak up.

-- Poem based on speeches by Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892-1984)

No comments:

Post a Comment